1. Overview of Career Planning
2. Career Planning Model
3. Career Planning Process
4. Career Development Planning
5. Career Pathing
6. Performance Development Plan
7. Identifying, Coaching and Mentoring Promotable Employees
8. Succession Planning Process and Approaches
9. Employee Promotion
10. Policies and Guidelines
11. Best Practices in Promotion, Salary Increases & Incentives
12. Developing and Preparing the Newly Promoted Employee
|“How to Identify, Motivate & Ensure Career Satisfaction of Top Employees
Through Proper Promotions and Clear Career Plans”
Schedule: Jul 28-29
How do you know if you have high potential employees in your
organization and how do you identify your top performers? How
can you enable them to reach their full potentials and handle
bigger responsibilities? When should you promote them and how?
This 2-day training workshop is designed to provide participants
an understanding of the career planning and development process
that will ensure career satisfaction among your top employees.
This provides information and helpful tools in setting the
appropriate promotion structure, policies and processes that will
ensure that your top performers and high potential employees are
considered for management succession plans to retain valuable
employees and to efficiently sustain smooth business operations.
What You Will Learn:
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
1 Choose Your Course
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
- Explain the importance of career planning and development in
- Describe the processes involved in career planning and
- Develop and implement appropriate goals for developing an
- Learn the different approaches to succession planning
- Explore solutions and best practices on employee promotion
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Manual, Certificate of Completion,
Lunch, Snacks & Drinks. Paid
Parking is on a first-come,
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING