This workshop will guide you in designing and managing a comprehensive compensation
and benefits program which is geared towards motivating and retaining your good
employees. You will likewise learn the essential processes in compensation, such as job
analysis, job evaluation and payroll.
What You Will Learn:
1. Components of Compensation Management
2. Significant Factors affecting Compensation
3. Compensation Philosophies
4. Compensation Administration Policies & Process
5. Roles & Functions of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
6. Competencies of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
7. Payroll & Payslips
8. Types of Compensation
9. Legal Compliance
10. Salary Management
11. Legal Checks
12. Introduction to Job Evaluation
13. Pay Structure
14. Mandatory Benefits
16. Employee Services
17. Compensation & Benefits Management Evaluation
- The basic principles, objectives and components of compensation
- The competencies, duties and responsibilities of the Compensation and Benefits Officer
- How to calculate the different components of payroll
- How to design an equitable salary structure & benefits package
- How to Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation and benefits program
“How to Develop an Effective Compensation and Benefits
Program for Your Employees”
HR Management Series Day 5
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Schedule: Oct 20 | Nov 8 | Dec 13
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioners, Managers,
Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers
& Business Owners!
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
"Thank you for this seminar. This made us knowledgeable."
-F. Bathan, Koyo Manufacturing Phils Corp.
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rates & Discounts:
Human Resource Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445