1. Understanding Incentives vs. Rewards
3. Thorndike, Vroom & Adam's Theory
4. Incentive Drawbacks
5. Establishing Incentive & Reward Programs
6. Program Design Considerations
7. Types of Incentive & Reward Programs
8. Reward vs. Recognition
9. Monetary & Non-Monetary Rewards
10. Incentives that Impact Motivation
11. Design, Pitching & Evaluation
12. Case Study & Application
|“How to Motivate & Reward Your Employees Based on their Performance"
Schedule: Jul 14-15 | Oct 13-14 | Dec 8-9
Does an incentive, merit and reward program necessarily equate
to better performance from your employees? Are these methods
really effective in motivating employees? How can you measure
performance and reward employees who prove their worth? Are
there any drawbacks and problems that every HR practitioner
should understand before implementing such programs?
These are just a few of the questions that will be answered in this
two-day reward top performers in your company. The course will
guide you on how to design these various programs and effectively
implement them for best results.
What You Will Learn
- The link among incentives and rewards, employee job
performance, team performance and organizational goal;
- The different types of incentives and rewards available
- How to design an incentive and reward program using real life
- How to evaluate the effectiveness of your reward program
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
You may call us at 6874445,
6874645 or 6873416,
visit our office or our register
online to book a slot.
2 Remit Payment
You may visit & pay at our office,
You may pay thru Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct #: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct #: 280-622-422
(Pls fax deposit slip to 6874445
loc 814, include name &
3 Attend the Class
Please bring your deposit slip
or receipt. Then enjoy learning!
Rates & Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate (8 days prior)|
= Php 8,500+VAT per pax
= Php 9,500+VAT per pax
Copyright (c) 2003-2016. Premium Seminars in the Philippines by Businessmaker Academy. All rights reserved.
Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Bring a Friend Promo:
|*Subject to BMA terms & conditions
OUR BEST SELLING SEMINARS
|HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|IN-HOUSE CORPORATE TRAINING