1. Taking Stock of Your Office Inventory
2. Office Inventory Management Assessment
3. Areas of Responsibilities for Office Inventory Management
4. Administrative Policies for Office Inventory
5. Your Office Inventory System
6. Forecasting, Budgeting & Scheduling
7. Purchase & Inventory Protocols
8. Office Inventory Cost Control
9. Best Practices in Office Inventory Management
10. Managing Employee Requests
11. Dealing with Purchase Inventory Issues
12. Dealing with Inadequate Storage Facilities
13. Dealing with Theft
14. Dealing with Wastage, Spoilage and Expirations
OFFICE INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
“How to Effectively Manage Office Supplies, Furniture
and Equipment for Office Administrators”
Office supplies, furniture and equipment are basic necessities for running an efficient office
but these can be costly if it is not managed effectively. Office Administrators need to
proactively take stock and control their office inventory to ensure a steady flow of supplies
with minimal wastage. This 1-day seminar provides a framework that will help Office
Managers systematize and keep track of inventory for smoother office operations.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the responsibilities and functions of office inventory management
- Review your office inventory policies and procedures
- Systematize your office inventory system
- Find solutions to common office inventory issues
Who Should Attend:
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants,
Department Managers and Supervisors, Inventory Officers and any person in
charge of handling office supplies and inventory.
Professional Office Administration Series Day 4
Schedule: Jan 31 | Mar 22 | May 31 | Jul 26 | Sep 27 | Nov 28
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rates & Discounts:
ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS SEMINARS
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445