OUTBOUND SALES CALLS
“How to Confidently Do Cold Calling & Outbound Sales"
1. The Telemarketing Mindset
2. Roles & Functions of the Telemarketing Team
3. Call Planning & Preparation
4. Knowing Your Target Customer
5. Your Telemarketing Persona
6. Voice clarity, tone and control
7. Call Objectives & Call to Actions
8. Getting Your Message Across within Limited Time
9. Spiels & Scripts
10. Anatomy of a Telemarketing Script
11. Effective Openers for Outbound Calls
12. Your Sales Pitch & Offer
13. Handling Objections & Closing
14. Achieving Telemarketing Goals & Call to Action
15. Motivation, Stress & Time Management
Telemarketing is not for the faint of heart. This 2-day seminar prepares participants
to get the right motivation and mind-set for cold-calling. It arms you with effective
techniques in customer call handling and provides effective time and stress
management to help you handle the challenges of the job. More importantly, it shows
you proven techniques to help you market and sell your products without irritating
What You Will Learn
- Learn effective openers & build rapport for out-bound calls
- Fine-tune your call handling & speaking skills
- Get customers to do call to actions
- Imbibe a positive mind-set and motivation for telemarketing
Schedule: Nov 28-29
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend
Sales Officers, Team leaders, Telemarketing Officers, Marketing Officers,
Business Owners or any person engaged in selling via calls.
Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rates & Discounts:
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Businessmaker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Sales, Marketing & Customer Service Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Copyright (c) 2017. Business Maker Academy, Inc.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445