- This event has passed.
Bookkeeping for Non-Accountants
December 10 - December 11
December 10, 2019
“How to Properly Record Business & Accounting Transactions“
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 27-28 | Dec 10-11
A two-day lecture/workshop seminar that arms you with the know-how on recording and managing your accounting books. Designed for non-accountants who would like to understand, record and know the financial position of the company. Learn and develop skills in practical bookkeeping and accounting system through our comprehensive direct approach workshop seminar – one that would give you access to Books of Accounts, Business Forms and Invoices, Worksheets and other accounting records.
What you’ll learn:
- the significance of record-keeping of day-to-day business activities
- common accounting terms in business
- preparation of basic financial statements and their uses for business decision making
- how to maintain proper books of accounts for a growing business
- the tax implication of every recorded business transaction
- The Use Of Financial Statements For Management Control
- Different Users Of Financial Statements
- Classic And Modern Definition Of Accounting
- Accounting Information System
- Underlying Accounting Assumptions
- Qualitative Characteristics Of Financial Statements
- Basic Types Of Financial Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement
- Cash Flow Statement
- Interpreting Financial Statements
- Interrelationship between Financial Statements
- Ratios for Financial Statement Analysis
- Liquidity Analysis
- Profitability Analysis
- Activity Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
Who should attend:
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Account Staff, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to read and understand financial statements.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..