- This event has passed.
Business Operations Management
November 27, 2019
“How to Professionalize Your Business Operations & Lead Your People Successfully“
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 10 | Nov 27
Whether you are running a business or managing a department in your company, developing an effective system will allow you to get more out of your operations with less time and effort, as well as increase efficiency and save money.
In this 1-day seminar, you will learn why it is important to professionalize your business systems and how to set up and manage a system that your people can work with and support enthusiastically. Once you have applied the lessons of this class, you will get to enjoy the benefits of a professional workplace!
What you’ll learn:
- How to set up systems for your company
- Guidelines for creating your operations manual
- Important steps to implement your operational systems
- How to lead and manage your people for better business performance
- Workplace Operations Assessment
- Principles of a Professional & Systematic Workplace
- Organogram & Flowcharts
- Key Areas to Systematize
- Nine Steps to Systematizing Your Operations
- Implementing Your Systems
- Preparing Your People to Implementation Changes
- Managing Different Levels of Resistance
- Taming Office Politics
- Your Business Leadership Plan & Style
- Creating the Right Culture & Workplace Environment
- Measuring Productivity and Performance
- Gameplan for Continuous Growth
Who should attend:
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Executives, Managers, Supervisors, Operations Managers, Supervisors, Officers, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to manage their business operations effectively
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“It exceeds my expectation, very approachable, fun and learned a lot.”
-F. Cadaya, Marcon Solutions