- This event has passed.
Business Writing & Online Etiquette
July 30, 2019
September 24, 2019
November 11, 2019
“How to get the right message across electronic and internet media platforms"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 30 | Sep 24 | Nov 11
What you’ll learn:
- Get a quick grammar assessment and review
- Learn standard policies for digital correspondences
- Practice writing and communicating better in the workplace
- Imbibe the proper etiquette for communication through
- mobile devices and digital platforms
- Quick Review: Grammar Assessment
- Five C’s of Business Writing
- Digital Communication Policies & Practices
- Electronic Communication Trouble-shooting
- Digital Communications Platform & Etiquette
- Mobile Phone Etiquette (text, viber and others)
- Social Media Etiquette
- Forums and other online media
- Digital Communications Clinic
- Practice session: spotting and correcting errors, rephrasing,awkward messages, what to say when…
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“The course is very much informative and I gained some knowledge to better improve my present task.”
“It was a very good course!”
– P. Ruiz, De La Salle University
“I was very satisfied with the course and I truly learned a lot.”
A. Rivera, De La Salle University