- This event has passed.
Compensation & Benefits Mgmt
September 13, 2019
August 14, 2019
September 13, 2019
October 30, 2019
November 15, 2019
HR Management Series Day 5
“How to Develop an Effective Compensation and Benefits Program for Your Employees”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 12 | Aug 14 | Sep 13 | Oct 30 | Nov 15
This workshop will guide you in designing and managing a comprehensive compensation and benefits program which is geared towards motivating and retaining your good employees. You will likewise learn the essential processes in compensation, such as job analysis, job evaluation and payroll.
What you’ll learn:
- The basic principles, objectives and components of compensation
- The competencies, duties and responsibilities of the Compensation and Benefits Officer
- How to calculate the different components of payroll
- How to design an equitable salary structure & benefits package
- How to Evaluate the effectiveness of compensation and benefits program
- Components of Compensation Management
- Significant Factors affecting Compensation
- Compensation Philosophies
- Compensation Administration Policies & Process
- Roles & Functions of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
- Competencies of a Compensation & Benefits Officer
- Payroll & Payslips
- Types of Compensation
- Legal Compliance
- Salary Management
- Legal Checks
- Introduction to Job Evaluation
- Pay Structure
- Mandatory Benefits
- Employee Services
- Compensation & Benefits Management Evaluation
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioers, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Thank you for this seminar. This made us knowledgeable.”
-F. Bathan, Koyo Manufacturing Phils Corp.