- This event has passed.
Competency-based HR Management
September 27, 2019
November 8, 2019
Competency-Based Human Resources
“Setting up a competency-based HR system for your company”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 25-26 | Sep 27-28 | Nov 8-9
The workshop provides a practical step-by-step approach to competency management which will enable participants to implement a competency-based Human Resource Management System. It covers all the significant topics such as competency mapping, modelling, assessment and application of competency approach to HRM.
What you’ll learn:
- Design a competency-based Human Resource Management System
- Identify the Human Resource competencies required to achieve organizational vision, mission and business goals
- Attain and retain high quality human resource
- Apply competency-based approach to Human Resource Management functions such as recruitment and selection, training and development,compensation, performance management, and career and succession planning system
- Competency Frameworks
- Categories, Types, and Levels of Competency
- Challenges of Competency-based HRM
- Benefits of Competency-based HRM
- Competency Mapping: approach and process
- Preparing Organization for Competency Mapping
- Setting Performance Effectiveness Criteria
- Data Collection for Identification of Competencies
- Competency Modelling
- Proficiency Levels and Weightages of Competencies
- Competency Assessment
- Types of Assessment Exercises
- Cost Benefit Analysis of Competency Assessment
- Competency-based HRM Applications
- Keys to Success in Using Competencies
Who should attend:
This course is best for HR Managers and Officers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all professionals who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective human resources.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500 +VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..