- This event has passed.
Customer Complaint Handling
August 22, 2019
October 3, 2019
December 5, 2019
Customer Complaint Handling
“How to Deal with Difficult Customers & Situations”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 18 | Aug 22 | Oct 3 | Dec 5
Irate Customers come to us because their needs are not met. They provide us an opportunity to assess and improve our service and customer relationship. This workshop prepares you to gracefully deal with difficult or irate customers and handle difficult situations. It provides guidelines and practice scenarios for common customer complaints. Moreover, it helps you create a system for emergencies as well as spiels for your most common customer concerns. Learn to turn customer complaints into customer relationship-building opportunities.
What you’ll learn:
- To understand customer conflict resolution
- To identify problematic customer touch-points and find solutions
- To hone our interpersonal skills for better customer relations
- To learn effective spiels and words to pacify customers
- Your Role as a Customer Service Provider
- Understanding Conflicts
- Customer Needs & Issues
- Identifying & Assessing Customer Touch-points
- Types of Difficult Customers
- Categories for Difficult Situations
- Conflict Resolution Approaches
- Five-Step System for Customer Complaints
- Building Trust and Maintaining the Relationship
- Listening Skills and Techniques
- Effective Spiels for Pacifying Clients
- Turning Customer Complaints into Sales
Who should attend:
Customer Service Representatives, Sales Representatives, Receptionists and Telephone Handlers, Front-liners, Store Clerks, Cashiers, Marketing & Sales Practitioners, and all employees who deal directly with customers and want to keep them.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography