- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Plan
October 16, 2019
December 11, 2019
Digital Marketing Plan
“How to Create a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign Plan to Strengthen Your Online Presence & Increase Sales”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 28 | Oct 16 | Dec 11
Developing a Digital Marketing Plan for your company can be daunting. There is a lot of information online but you can easily get lost or overwhelmed with the info overload. This course provides you with the essentials of Digital Marketing – the channels, platforms, terminologies, practical tips and best practices – to help you craft your Digital Marketing Strategy and develop your own Digital Marketing Plan. The course also provides useful tools and resources to get you started immediately in Online Marketing
What you’ll learn:
- To learn the various components of Digital Marketing.
- To understand today’s digital consumer and learn how to develop your strategy around their online behavior.
- To learn the best practices and apply these in designing and implementing your Digital Marketing Plan.
- To explore ways to measure the effectiveness of your Online Marketing Efforts
- Important Digital Trends and Stats
- Why having a Digital Marketing Strategy is important
- Understanding the Digital Marketing Consumer
- Three Types of Media – Owned, Paid & Earned
- Digital Marketing Tools & Resources
- Case Study: Profile of a Successful Digital Marketing Campaign
- Defining your DM objectives
- Best Practices and KPIs on:
b. Search Engine Optimization
c. Search Engine Marketing
d. Social Media
e. Email Marketing
f. Mobile Marketing
- Crafting your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Action Plan
- Monitoring and Measuring the Results
- Campaign Optimization
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Entrepreneurs, Marketing & Sales Managers or Officers, Online Marketers, Online Sellers Bloggers, Media Planners, PR Officers, Fundraising Officers & NGO groups, Corporate Communications Officers or any person who would like to learn to maximize online tools to increase awareness and sales results of their organizations.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography