- This event has passed.
October 28, 2019
Digital Recruitment & Company Reputation Management
“How to Hire the Best and Build up Your Reputation via Online Tools & Sources”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 8-9 | Oct 28-29
Finding the best talents entails digital recruitment and marketing skills. This 2-day seminar explores different avenues where the recruitment officer can find, attract and reach their target job applicants. It gives you the know-how to use online tools, create recruitment campaigns to win the talent war. Don’t be left behind, learn important skills to hire the best people and manage your company’s reputation for better recruitment.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to use online and social media tools for recruitment
- Manage your Company’s Reputation for better recruitment
- Find where to best reach your target job applicants
- Learn how to create recruitment campaigns and monitor results
- Digital Recruitment Trends
- Job Applicant Profiling
- Finding where your target audience converges online
- Job Ad crafting for your target audience
- Choosing Your Digital Recruitment Platforms
- Working with Online Jobsite Platforms, Types, Trends & Costs
- How to use social media platforms for recruitment
- Measuring effectivity
- Creating Your Online Recruitment Campaigns
- Online Recruitment Action Plan and Schedule
- Company Branding & Reputation Management Tools
- Company Brand & Reputation Monitoring Tools
- Best practices for engagement & good reviews
- Important Policies to Implement
- Crisis prevention and problem-solving
Who should attend:
Recruitment Managers and Officers, Recruitment Agencies Head-hunters, HR Managers, Broker & Agent Liaisons Officers, Talent Managers or any person who is responsible for finding and hiring employees and agents for their company.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500 +VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..