- This event has passed.
Effective Taxation & BIR Compliance
September 26, 2019 - September 27, 2019
September 26, 2019
December 5, 2019
“Working with Taxes the Smart & Legal Way”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 20-21 | Sep 26-27 | Dec 5-6
This 2-day seminar guides you into making informed decisions about the what, when and how to work on your taxes with efficiently. Learn to compute your taxes correctly through examples, case studies and actual preparation of tax returns. Discover the differences between tax evasion vs. tax avoidance and their legal implications. Know what to expect from the BIR and find out how it conducts examination to enhance audit compliance on your part. action.
This intensive 2-day seminar arms you with the know-how to read and interpret financial statements. It will help you understand basic accounting terms and see the significance of business transactions that affect profitability.
What you’ll learn:
- The Tax Code of the Philippines and its proper application
- How to compute for various taxes on Individuals & corporations, as well as tax deductions that can be applied
- What to do with TVNs, LOAs and other BIR audit notices
- Legal Remedies and Measures
- Significance of Paying Taxes
- Tax Evasion vs. Tax Avoidance
- The BIR: Its Mandate, Goals and Programs
- The Philippine Tax Code Overview
- Taxpayer’s Duty and Right
- Tax on Individuals
- Tax on Corporations & Partnerships
- Taxable Income & Allowable deductions
- Witholding Taxes
- VAT & Other Business Taxes
- How ro Avoid BIR Audit
- How BIR Conducts audits
- Tax Assessment, Surcharge & Interest
- Consequences of Non-Compliance
- Tax Avoidance Measures
Who should attend:
Business Professionals, Business Owners, Accounting Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Entrepreneurs and any person who want to learn how to understand tax computations and BIR compliance.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Awesome! Now I am inspired to be a tax consultant because of the lesson I’ve learned.”
– I. Patron Jr.
“The Trainer was able to present the course in a very practical, down-to-earth manner”
– C. Locsin, Ripple E-Business Int’l.