- This event has passed.
August 29, 2019
October 3, 2019
Employee Discipline & DOLE Compliance
“Creating a Culture of Positive Employee Discipline”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 13-14 | Aug 29-30 | Oct 3-4
Most employers in general prefer not to discipline their employees because it is unpleasant. Nevertheless, having a disciplinary policy in the workplace is indispensable. Discipline is important because employers expect a certain type of behaviour from their employees at work. Employers cannot achieve the goals they set out if their employees are problematic and cannot be relied upon to deliver productive outcome.
With this in mind, we are faced with the following questions: …How do you set up a system where it is fair, just and legal for both employers & employees? …What tools or documents are needed to effectively implement employee discipline? …How do you correct and manage employees in a positive and objective manner? …What is the legal process for dealing with resignations, dismissals and terminations? …How do you solve employee problems effectively?
What you’ll learn:
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Learn how to establish a culture of Positive Employe Discipline
- Build an employee discipline system that drives excellent performance
- Explore best practices in implementing the Labor Code
- Manage employee discipline with confidence and grace
- Explore Common Disciplinary Problems and Best Practices to Solve or Avoid Them
- Basic Essentials of Employee Discipline
- Categories of Difficult Employees
- Types of People Problems
- Overview of Discipline Process
- Legal Perspective of Employee Discipline
- Legal Framework
- Progressive Approach to Discipline
- Legal & HR Process for Resignations, Dismissals & Terminations
- Consequence of Illegal Dismissal
- Preventing Dole Complaints
- Human Resource Perspective of Discipline
- Establishing and Administration of the Discipline System
Who should attend:
Human Resource Professionals, Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers and any person who want to learn how to learn the legal and practical way of conducting employee disciplinary procedures.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500 +VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“I hope Atty. Zagala, offers more courses. His lessons help me with current and actual office situations.”
-Robert San Juan, Icap Philippines Inc.