- This event has passed.
Executive Assistant Training
June 24, 2019 - June 25, 2019
September 4, 2019
November 19, 2019
"How to Market Effectively Through Social Media & Have a Content Marketing Plan and Schedule."
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 24-25 | Sep 4-5 | Nov 19-20
What you’ll learn:
- To understand the proper decorum for Executive Assistants
- To gain additional administrative skills
- To practice how to deal with different situations and bosses
- To get updated with effective and modern tools that will enable you to manage your work better
- Dynamics of the BOSS-Assistant Relationship
- The Professional Executive Assistant
- Key Roles, Functions, Duties, Competencies
- Enhancing Your Administrative Skills
- Business communication: Rephrasing blunt messages
- Gatekeeping & Message Handling
- Meeting Notes & Minutes
- Scheduling & Time Management
- Office Files Management
- Coordinating Meeting & Events
- Tools of the Trade
- Managing Office Technology
- Electronic Etiquette
- Image Enhancement & Business Etiquette
- Practical Negotiating Skills
- Executive Assistant Situational Problem-Solving
- Dealing with Difficult People & Work Challenges
- Dealing with Work Emergencies
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“I had fun! It’s a very fruitful training for me.” !
-J. Castro, Misys Philippines Inc.
“One of the best training I have attended. My second time at the Businessmaker and It’s always a wonderful experience every time. Kudos to Ms. Ging I love her sense of humor.”
-JM Mallari, San Miguel Holdings Corp
“We learned and enjoyed a lot. Happy to meet new friends. Everything will be treasured. Thank you so much.”
-C. Mallari, DATEM
“Thank you! Surely, we will be back for another training. Thank you also Ms. Grace Albino for sharing unlimited inspiring stories.”
-Maricel Lagcala, Gennex Solutions Phils. Inc“Thank you! Surely, we will be back for another training. Thank you also Ms. Grace Albino for sharing unlimited inspiring stories.”
-Maricel Lagcala, Gennex Solutions Phils. Inc