- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Office Admin
August 1, 2019
September 7, 2019
October 10, 2019
November 14, 2019
“How to Manage Your Office Operations like a Well-oiled Machine”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 13 | Aug 1 | Sep 7 | Oct 10 | Nov 14
Ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of your office is not an easy task, but with the right skills and system, you can keep your company running like a well-oiled machine. This course provides you with the fundamental office management skills that will enable you to provide efficient support to directly contribute to better performance, efficiency and team productivity in your organization. Learn how to manage your office professionally with effective tools, techniques and strategies.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the important role and core responsibilities of office management
- Explore the standards for professional office administration
- Gain better ways to lead and manage your administrative team
- Find ways to manage your administrative resources
- Types of Administrative Professionals
- Challenges in Office Administration
- Career Path of an Office Administrator
- Principles of Professional Office Administration
- The Modern Office & Its Functions
- Key Areas of Responsibilities of an Office Administrator
- Administrative System Checklist
- Competencies of Professional Office Administrators
- Professional vs. Unprofessional Office Management
- Case Studies: Solutions to Common Admin Challenges
- Leading & Managing Your Administrative Team
- Your Administrative Team Culture
- Setting Administrative Goals & Performance Metrics
- Service Communication
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Office Managers, Office Administrators, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Administrative Support Staff or any person who would like to improve their skills and the contribution they make to the smooth running of their office.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“”Keep inspiring the work place Administrators. Good job!”
-R. Vasquez, GSIS