- This event has passed.
Fx Analysis Triangle
July 23, 2019
August 23, 2019
September 27, 2019
November 15, 2019
Session 3: FX Analysis Triangle
3-Step Trading System Overview (FORMERLY FORTUNE FOREX)
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
|4 hours||Beginners / Intermediate
(traders 0 to 24 months)
|Basic understaning of Currency pairs, Pips, Long
and Short trading, Stops and T/P or Limits
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
Time: 1:30pm to 5:30pm
May 21 | Jun 21 | Jul 23 | Aug 23 | Sep 27 | Nov 15
A 4-hour in-depth overview of Mark So’s FX Analysis Triangle and 3 step system. This course will explain how to incorporate “Market Sentiment” Analysis, Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis and convert it to a 3 step trading system
What you’ll learn:
- “Is forex trading for you?”: Get facts about the Pro’s and Cons of Online
- Understanding Jargon, specifically: “Currency pairs, Pips, Lots, Long and
Short trading, placing of Market orders, Stops and Limits (T/P)
- How to systematize your trading analysis
- Knowing how money moves across 3 regions of the world
- Introduction to “Strong vs. Weak” Analysis
- Simplifying and strengthening Your Technical Analysis. When to “get in, when to get out” of trades
- Understanding How your money works in a trading account
Classroom Lecture, Demo account walk through
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This is FREE for Full Forex Program. Upgrade now!
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..