- This event has passed.
Fx Fundamental Analysis
July 30, 2019
September 6, 2019
October 11, 2019
November 22, 2019
Session 5: FX Fundamental Analysis
Formerly CFTC 2
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Intermediate / Advance /FX Analysis Triangle/ Market Sentiment
Basic grasp of Technical Analysis, understanding of Currency pairs, Pips, Long and Short trading, Stops and T/P or Limits
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
Time: 1:30 to 5:30 pm
Jun 4 | Jul 5 | Jul 30 | Sep 6 | Oct 11 | Nov 22
- Understanding why currencies are a direct reflection of a country’s economy
- Understanding the connection of GDP, Inflation, and Monetary Policies with Currency Movements
- Systematic Fundamental Economic Forecasting for day ahead trading
- When to use Market Sentiment vs. Fundamental Analysis to “Select” the
currencies you will be trading
- Integrating Market Sentiment Analysis / Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis
- Classroom lecture, Demo, Hands-on. Please bring your laptop / mobile device.
- On-Demand Videos For Home Study. Only for full program enrollees*
- Copy Mark’s “SingleTrades”. Only for full program enrollees*
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This session translates to only Php6,625 for Full Forex Program. Only one (1) chance to upgrade after this class*
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography