- This event has passed.
Fx Market Sentiment Analysis
July 26, 2019
August 30, 2019
October 4, 2019
November 19, 2019
Session 4: FX Market Sentiment Analysis
Formerly CFTC 1
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Intermediate / Advance /
Basic grasp of Technical
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
Time: 8:30am to 12:3opm
Jun 28 | Jul 26 | Aug 30 | Oct 4 | Nov 19
What you’ll learn:
- “Is forex trading for you?”: Get facts about the Pro’s and Cons of Online
- Understanding Jargon, specifically: “Currency pairs, Pips, Lots, Long and
Short trading, placing of Market orders, Stops and Limits (T/P)
- How to find market sentiment “catalysts” that will drive currencies up or down
- Deep understanding of Safe Haven Vs Risk Currencies, Central Bank Interest Rates, Carry Trading, Commodity movement links to certain currencies
- Intensive workshop on “Strong vs. Weak” Analysis
- Intensive workshop on current news events and being able to “select” the currencies you will be trading
- Introduction to Mark So’s Deconstruction / Reconstruction Analysis Technique To Analyze 28 different currency pairs all at the same time
- Classroom lecture, Demo, Hands-on. You will need to bring your laptop.
- On-Demand Videos For Home Study. Only for full program enrollees*
- Copy Mark’s “SingleTrades”. Only for full program enrollees*
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This session translates to only Php6,625 for Full Forex Program. Only one (1) chance to upgrade after this class
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography