- This event has passed.
Fx Market Sentiment Analysis
July 26, 2019
August 30, 2019
October 4, 2019
November 19, 2019
Session 4: FX Market Sentiment Analysis
Formerly CFTC 1
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
|4 hours||Intermediate / Advance /
FX Analysis Triangle
|Basic grasp of Technical
Analysis, understanding of
Currency pairs, Pips, Long
and Short trading, Stops and
T/P or Limits
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
Time: 8:30am to 12:3opm
Jun 28 | Jul 26 | Aug 30 | Oct 4 | Nov 19
A 4-hour intensive and in-depth discussion / lecture / workshop on Understanding Market Sentiment through current Political, Financial and Mainstream free news content from Bloomberg and Reuters and learning how to apply it into your Forex Analysis.
What you’ll learn:
- “Is forex trading for you?”: Get facts about the Pro’s and Cons of Online
- Understanding Jargon, specifically: “Currency pairs, Pips, Lots, Long and
Short trading, placing of Market orders, Stops and Limits (T/P)
- How to find market sentiment “catalysts” that will drive currencies up or down
- Deep understanding of Safe Haven Vs Risk Currencies, Central Bank Interest Rates, Carry Trading, Commodity movement links to certain currencies
- Intensive workshop on “Strong vs. Weak” Analysis
- Intensive workshop on current news events and being able to “select” the currencies you will be trading
- Introduction to Mark So’s Deconstruction / Reconstruction Analysis Technique To Analyze 28 different currency pairs all at the same time
- Classroom lecture, Demo, Hands-on. You will need to bring your laptop.
- On-Demand Videos For Home Study. Only for full program enrollees*
- Copy Mark’s “SingleTrades”. Only for full program enrollees*
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This session translates to only Php6,625 for Full Forex Program. Only one (1) chance to upgrade after this class
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography