- This event has passed.
Fx Price Action Analysis
August 2, 2019
September 13, 2019
October 18, 2019
November 26, 2019
Session 6: Forex Price Action Analysis
Formerly CFTC 3
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Intermediate / Advance / FX Analysis Triangle / Market Sentiment / Fundamental Analysis
Basic grasp of Technical Analysis, understanding of Currency pairs, Pips, Long and Short trading, Stops and T/P or Limits
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
Jun 11 | Jul 12 | Aug 2 | Sep 13 | Oct 18 | Nov 26
- Simplifying your technical analysis.
- How to properly identify trends
- How to properly read and decipher price action
- Know how to “Validate” and “Execute” trading ideas.
- Understanding and effective use of Mark So’s “Phenomenon of 3” events
- Classroom lecture, Demo, Hands-on. Please bring your laptop / mobile device.
- On-Demand Videos For Home Study. For full program enrollees only*.
- Copy Mark’s “SingleTrades”, For full program enrollees only*
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This is FREE for Full Forex Program. Upgrade now!
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography