- This event has passed.
November 7, 2019
Grievance Handling & Conflict Management
“How to Prevent, Diffuse and Handle Conflicts in the Workplace”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 4-5 | Nov 7-8
Many business leaders do not like dealing with workplace conflicts because of the stresses and drama these conflicts generate. However, workplace conflict is inevitable in any organization and effective workplace conflict management is now increasingly recognized as a necessity for those occupying leadership positions. This course gives you the key conflict management principles and provides you with important skills, techniques, policies and procedures for conflict prevention and conflict intervention. Learn how to resolve conflicts in the workplace and counsel your people to work harmoniously and productively in the office
What you’ll learn:
- To better understand workplace conflict and confidently introduce conflict management measures tailored for your organization
- To develop the ability to systematically implement measures that proactively identify and prevent conflict within your organization
- To acquire techniques in formal and informal approaches to conflict engagement
- To manage workplace conflict with confidence
- Understanding workplace conflict
- Nature, Causes & Common Responses to Conflict
- Effects of workplace conflict on Organizational costs
- Legal exposure of workplace conflict
- Identifying workplace conflict
- Types of workplace conflict
- Sources of workplace conflict
- Conflict prevention
- Developing employee conflict management capabilities
- Early identification: Preventing Conflict Escalation
- Coaching and counselling
- Workplace mediation
- Conflict engagement
- Addressing formal grievances
- andling investigations
- Managing disciplinary procedures
- Managing the ‘after effects’ of a conflict
- Rebuilding relationships
Who should attend:
Business Managers, Department Managers, Operations Managers, HR Managers, Administrative Officers, Personnel Administrations, Legal Counsels, Team Leaders or any person who are tasked to prevent and resolve conflict in the workplace
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“The learning session help me a lot to perform my task more efficiently.”
-V. Tijones,Fuji Industries Manila Corporation