- This event has passed.
June 19, 2019
July 8, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 2, 2019
November 11, 2019
HR Management Series Day 1
“Essential Keys to Human Capital Management”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 19 | Jul 8 | Sep 9 | Oct 2 | Nov 11
This seminar equips you with the essential know how and competencies in Human Resource Management. It tackles the important functions of HRD and guides you in developing a structured approach to employee management. It helps you professionalize your HR Department.
What you’ll learn:
- the important roles and functions of HR and its contribution to the achievement of organization’s goals
- the competencies necessary for an effective HR management
- how to create a positive and professional image for the HR department
- the different HR best practices and solutions in addressing various HR-related
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- History and Development of HR
- HR myths
- Two Approaches to HR Management
- The HR Professional
- The HR Mindset
- Competencies for HR Management
- HR Career Path and Opportunities
- Professionalizing Your HR Department
- HR Mission Statement
- Your HRD Value Proposition
- HR Branding
- Roles & Functions of the HR Department
- HR System: The HR Operations Manual
- Common HR Issues & Solutions
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioers, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“Very informative, interesting, updated, fun”