- This event has passed.
July 8, 2019
September 9, 2019
October 2, 2019
November 11, 2019
HR Management Series Day 1
“Essential Keys to Human Capital Management”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 19 | Jul 8 | Sep 9 | Oct 2 | Nov 11
This seminar equips you with the essential know how and competencies in Human Resource Management. It tackles the important functions of HRD and guides you in developing a structured approach to employee management. It helps you professionalize your HR Department.
What you’ll learn:
- the important roles and functions of HR and its contribution to the achievement of organization’s goals
- the competencies necessary for an effective HR management
- how to create a positive and professional image for the HR department
- the different HR best practices and solutions in addressing various HR-related
- Overview of Human Resource Management
- History and Development of HR
- HR myths
- Two Approaches to HR Management
- The HR Professional
- The HR Mindset
- Competencies for HR Management
- HR Career Path and Opportunities
- Professionalizing Your HR Department
- HR Mission Statement
- Your HRD Value Proposition
- HR Branding
- Roles & Functions of the HR Department
- HR System: The HR Operations Manual
- Common HR Issues & Solutions
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioers, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Very informative, interesting, updated, fun”