- This event has passed.
Labor Law: Code & Practice
September 19, 2019
November 28, 2019
The Labor Code & Practice
“How to Prevent Problems & Protect Your Company from Costly Labor Suits”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 25-26 | Sep 19-20 | Nov 28-29
A two-day seminar-workshop on the Philippine Labor Law and its interpretation to ensure proper application for establishing HR Policies and Labor Relations Management guidelines.
Conducted by an HR-practicing Attorney, this course examines essential labor laws and actual labor cases. It helps participants protect their companies from costly labor suits and union problems
What you’ll learn:
- The Philippine Labor Code and its proper interpretation
- The best practices in employee management as prescribed by Philippine Laws
- How to protect the company against labor problems and complaints by being armed with practical knowledge of the law
- Important labor cases and rulings that affect the workplace
- Introduction of the Philippine Labor Law
- Labor Law as Social Legislation
- Basic Rights of Employees Under the Law
- Employers Under the Law
- Special Workers
- Working Conditions
- Service Incentive Leave
- Wages Payments & Rates
- Service charge, tips
- Benefits: 13th month pay, bonuses, meal and allowances
- Proper Termination of Employment
- Labor Organizations & Unions
- Legal Remedies & Procedures
- Administrative bodies, courts and their respective jurisdictions
- Labor Cases & Consultation
Who should attend:
Human Resource Professionals, Manager, Supervisors, Officers, Consultants, Business Managers and any person who want to learn how to learn the legal and practical way of conducting employee disciplinary procedures..
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Very Practical you understand as well and very easy”
-J. Ebrahim, Hassan Phils. Inc.
“Atty. Erwin shared a lot of real stories per topic which makes it easier for his students to understand what is indicated in the labor code”
-E. Dela Cruz, Amtec Global Solutions, Inc