- This event has passed.
Leadership for Millennials
August 7, 2019 - August 8, 2019
November 26, 2019
"Unleash the Unique Gifts of Millennial Leaders. Set Them On the Path to Success in the Workplace"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 7-8 | Nov 26-27
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the unique leadership gifts of Millennial Leaders, and learn how they can be maximized towards creating high-performance teams.
- Define the impact you want to make on your workplace/industry, and learn strategy-creation and implementation skills that allow you to achieve that impact.
- Develop a plan for continuous professional development for yourself and your team
- The Emergence of Millennial Leaders
- Millennials: Perception VS Reality
- The Millennial Leader: Define the Impact You Want to Make
- Engaging & Inspiring Employees
- Identify & Communicate Your Team Vision
- Balancing Concern for People with Focus on Performance
- Ways to Develop Team Members
- Coaching Skills for Millennial Leaders
- Managing & Successfully Introducing Change
- Analyze Industry Trends
- Predict & Create Innovations
- Communication Scripts for Managing Uncertainty
- Create a Culture of Flexibility & Resilience
- Identifying & Developing Future Talent
- Identify Criteria for High Potential
- Opportunities for Developing Cross-Functional Expertise
- Develop a Professional Growth Plan for Your Team Members
- The Big Picture: The Strategic Millennial Leader
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“This seminar was really helpful!”
-Arthuro De Leon, International Cabin Attendant Training School