- This event has passed.
Leadership for Supervisors
September 18, 2019
November 5, 2019
“How to Become an Effective and Confident Supervisor”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 31 | Sep 18 | Nov 5
Are you ready to be a Leader? Promotions are great career milestones but it also carries added responsibilities and changes in work relations. This course prepares aspiring or newly-promoted supervisors to take on their new leadership role. It gives practical tips on self-management and team management. It equips you with the emotional, interpersonal, mental and technical competencies for Supervisors. It will inspire you to become a Good Supervisor and arm you with the skills and confidence needed for your new role.
What you’ll learn:
- To embrace our roles as leaders
- To enhance leadership qualities, values and techniques
- To apply practical tips on self-management
- To gain competencies in managing staff
- Leadership Motivation Assessment
- Barriers to Effective Leadership
- Benefits of Being a Great Leader
- Roles & Functions of a Supervisor
- Role Positioning for Supervisors
- The CRAFT of Supervisorial Leadership
- Developing Leadership Confidence
- Leadership Skills Enhancement: PLOCT Techniques
- Habits of Successful Leaders
- Supervisorial Leadership Strategy & Image
- Techniques in Managing People
- Dealing with Supervisorial Leadership Issue
Who should attend:
Aspiring Leaders, Newly Promoted Supervisors, Team Leaders, Department Officers and officers who are being groomed to become supervisors
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“I learned a lot! Gained additional learnings to apply at my present position. Good job sir JB”
-Marites Clemino, University of Batangas