- This event has passed.
Mandatory Payroll & Benefits
October 9, 2019 @ 8:00 am - October 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
August 14, 2019
October 9, 2019
December 3, 2019
“Mastery Course on Statutory Monetary Benefits for Employees”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 26-27 | Aug 14-15 | Oct 9-10 | Dec 3-4
Get updated and master the proper administration for employee payroll and benefits. This two-day seminar workshop teaches you the technical computations and procedural steps that you should follow to properly prepare payroll and process benefits. It provides effective policy guidelines, sample templates and forms that every HR practitioner should have. It provides an opportunity to explore effective solutions to common payroll and benefits administration issues.
What you’ll learn:
- Issues and challenges in Payroll & Benefits administration
- Important rules and procedures for SSS, Philhealth and Pagibig
- How to process payroll and benefits efficiently
- How to compute for different types of payroll and benefits situations
- Issues on Payroll & Benefits
- Roles & Functions of a Payroll & Benefits Administrator
- Payroll and Benefits Management
- Payroll Systems
- Payslip Formats
- Payroll and Benefits Policy Guidelines
- Government Mandated Payroll & Benefits Computation
- Payroll & Witholding Taxes
- Salary Adjustments
- Taxable Income
- Tax shields
- De minimis Benefits
- Processing Government Mandated Benefits Philhealth, SSS, PAGIBIG benefits
Who should attend:
HR Managers, HR Officers, HR Practitioners, HR Consultants, Office Administrators, OD Officers, Department Managers, Business Owners or any person engaged in the organizational and change management.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“I learned a lot from this seminar. Thank you and God bless.”
-D. G. Canlas, Adventist Devt. & Relief Agency
“I am grateful to be a part of this session. As expected, I was able to learn more. It gave me ideas on how to prepare an accurate payroll report. Thank you.”
-J. Pingkian, Sungate Pawnshop Inc.