- This event has passed.
Mark So’s 3-Step Trading System
July 19, 2019
August 6, 2019
September 20, 2019
October 25, 2019
November 29, 2019
Session 7: Mark So’s 3-Step Trading Full Workshop
Formerly CFTC 4
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
|Course Duration||Suitable For||Pre-requisite Knowledge|
Intermediate / Advance / 3Step Class/Market Sentiment / Fundamental Analysis / Price Action Analysis
Good grasp of Market Sentiment Analysis / Fundamental Analysis / Technical Analysis
Schedule 2019 (Registration Required):
May 31 | Jun 18 | Jul 19 | Aug 6 | Sep 20 | Oct 25 | Nov 29
- Discussion of Current news events and fundamental reports for the week
- Formulation of Trade Ideas based on Market Sentiment and Fundamental
- Planning of trades for the next day (if applicable)
- Actual Money / Risk Mangement calculation
- Introduction to the Unlitrader Platform
- Classroom lecture, Demo, Hands-on. You will need to bring your laptop.
- On-Demand Videos For Home Study, conditions apply*
- Copy Mark’s “SingleTrades”, conditions apply*
Rates and Discounts (For Individual Session)
This session translates to only Php6,625 for Full Forex Program. Only one (1) chance to upgrade after this class
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
- This course is upgradable to Full Forex Program.
- Seminar is inclusive of handout and drinks.
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Unlimited Refresher Session for enrolled participant.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography