- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel – Basic/Intermediate
September 20 - September 21
December 2, 2019
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Dec 2-3
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day hands-on seminar provides you with the fundamental know-how and competencies for Microsoft Excel.
- Participants must have basic computer skills.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
What you’ll learn:
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Operate basic and intermediate functions of Microsoft Excel
- Navigate user interface and tools with ease
- Perform Calculations in Excel
- Create, modify, format and print worksheets or workbooks
- Use Excel Data reference
- Create Charts and Dashboards
- Consolidate data and manage Excel content
- Audit Workbooks and Trace Error for corrections
- Creating Basic Worksheet
- Explore User Interface & Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Create, Modify, Format Basic Worksheets
- Calculate with Formulas and Functions
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Managing and Viewing Large Worksheets in a Workbook
- Excel Data Reference
- Defining Names in Excel
- Using Functions with Excel
- Creating Charts and Dashboards
- Chart Desgin options, Format Tools & Combo Charts
- Data Consolidation
- Conditional Formatting
- Formula Auditing
- Change Tracking
- Error Tracing
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day