- This event has passed.
Microsoft Excel – Basic/Intermediate
December 2 - December 3
December 2, 2019
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Dec 2-3
Conducted by a Certified Microsoft Trainer, this 2-day hands-on seminar provides you with the fundamental know-how and competencies for Microsoft Excel.
Basic Microsoft Excel teaches you how to work with different types of documents using a variety of core and intermediate features to create and edit professional-looking spreadsheets for a variety of purposes and situations. Some topics may appear to be basic skill sets but are discussed in more detail, exploring at a higher-level different options that can be chosen or applied for that skill set. Intermediate Microsoft Excel is designed for learners who want to expand their knowledge in Improving, Formatting, Organizing Data and Highlighting Key Information and Key Formulas / Links between sheets. The course advances the user’s knowledge of functions, demonstrate how to manage data with excel and explore the dashboard feature of Excel.
- Participants must have basic computer skills.
- Participants must bring their own laptop to apply lessons and work on exercises.
What you’ll learn:
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Operate basic and intermediate functions of Microsoft Excel
- Navigate user interface and tools with ease
- Perform Calculations in Excel
- Create, modify, format and print worksheets or workbooks
- Use Excel Data reference
- Create Charts and Dashboards
- Consolidate data and manage Excel content
- Audit Workbooks and Trace Error for corrections
- Creating Basic Worksheet
- Explore User Interface & Ribbon
- Navigate and Select in Excel
- Customize the Quick Access Toolbar
- Create, Modify, Format Basic Worksheets
- Calculate with Formulas and Functions
- Printing Workbook Contents
- Managing Large Workbooks
- Format Worksheet Tabs
- Managing and Viewing Large Worksheets in a Workbook
- Excel Data Reference
- Defining Names in Excel
- Using Functions with Excel
- Creating Charts and Dashboards
- Chart Desgin options, Format Tools & Combo Charts
- Data Consolidation
- Conditional Formatting
- Formula Auditing
- Change Tracking
- Error Tracing
Who should attend:
This course is intended for novice information workers who want to learn beginning to intermediate level Excel skills. Administrative Officers, Finance Officers, Department Managers, Assistants and all office workers who want to learn essential functions of Microsoft Excel program must attend this course.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..