- This event has passed.
Office Facilities & Maintenance
November 21, 2019
August 8, 2019
September 14, 2019
October 17, 2019
November 21, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 2
“How to Handle Maintenance and Repairs for better Office Facilities”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 20 | Aug 8 | Sep 14 | Oct 17 | Nov 21
Office Maintenance and Repairs are important for maintaining your company’s facilities. Office Administrators are responsible in handling this challenging area to ensure minimal disruption to business operations. This one-day seminar provides participants with the best practices in maintaining your office facilities. Learn how to manage your team to maintain and improve your workplace.
What you’ll learn:
- Gain essential skills in managing and maintaining office facilities
- Explore best practices in handling in-house or outsourced maintenance personnel
- Systematize your facilities & complaint handling policies and procedures
- Learn to deal with common facilities management issues
- Introduction to Facilities Management for Admin Professionals
- Career Progression in Facilities Management
- The Modern Office Facilities Administrator
- Functions of Office Facilities Management
- Office Accommodation & Space Planning
- Cleaning Services
- Maintenance & Repairs Services
- Security & Safety
- Utilities & Cost Control
- Emergency, Risk & Contingency Management
- Best Practices in Office Facilities Administration
- Guidelines & Standard Operating Procedures
- Managing Your Team
- Tools of the Trade
- Complying with the Law
- Occupational Safety & Health
- Fire Safety & Prevention
- Labor Outsourcing
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants, Maintenance Officers, Office Building Administrators and any person in charge of handling office facilities, maintenance and repairs.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Trainer has shared her insights on the topic. She initiates sharing of experiences and ideas for attendees.”
-Norlanie T. Tumala, Webb Fontaine