- This event has passed.
Office Files & Records Mgmt
July 11, 2019
August 29, 2019
October 5, 2019
November 7, 2019
December 12, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 5
“How to Create an Effective System of Information Storage & Retrieval”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 11 | Aug 29 | Oct 5 | Nov 7 | Dec 12
What you’ll learn:
- To improve our organizational skills for greater efficiency and productivity
- To explore different techniques & tools for office files & records management
- To keep our records safe, updated and accessible when needed
- To create a clutter-and-stress-free workplace
- Office Files & Records Assessment
- Barriers & Benefits of Effective Office Files & Records Management
- Elements of Effective Records Management Program
- Preparing & Implementing Policies & Procedures
- Records Inventory & Classification
- Retention Scheduling
- Records Storage & Conversion
- Vital Records Program
- Disaster Prevention & Recovery Planning
- The Five S Method
- The S.P.A.C.E. Technique
- Best Practices in Managing Physical Files
- Best Practices in Managing Computer Files
- Practical Solutions to Common Problems
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“The seminar is great! The topic is discussed effectively. No boring moments. Kudos to you.” !
-ML Jose, Treston International College
“I find it great now that I know that filing records is not just simply about keeping things. It is very important for the company and myself to keep an organized filing system.”
-A. Banaban, 2Success Inc.