- This event has passed.
Office Files & Records Mgmt
August 29, 2019
October 5, 2019
November 7, 2019
December 12, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 5
“How to Create an Effective System of Information Storage & Retrieval”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 11 | Aug 29 | Oct 5 | Nov 7 | Dec 12
Electronic and paper documents can easily get cluttered and pile up in the course of our busy work lives. Managing office files and records can get challenging if you do not have a system in place. This seminar helps you effectively organize and manage office files, records and work space to improve your work environment. It provides creative solutions for managing office chaos, with space and time-saving techniques that you can immediately apply.
What you’ll learn:
- To improve our organizational skills for greater efficiency and productivity
- To explore different techniques & tools for office files & records management
- To keep our records safe, updated and accessible when needed
- To create a clutter-and-stress-free workplace
- Office Files & Records Assessment
- Barriers & Benefits of Effective Office Files & Records Management
- Elements of Effective Records Management Program
- Preparing & Implementing Policies & Procedures
- Records Inventory & Classification
- Retention Scheduling
- Records Storage & Conversion
- Vital Records Program
- Disaster Prevention & Recovery Planning
- The Five S Method
- The S.P.A.C.E. Technique
- Best Practices in Managing Physical Files
- Best Practices in Managing Computer Files
- Practical Solutions to Common Problems
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Department Officers, Executive Assistants, Records & Files Officers, Accounting Officers, Data Management Officers or any person who wants to enhance their organizational skills in relation to records management.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“The seminar is great! The topic is discussed effectively. No boring moments. Kudos to you.” !
-ML Jose, Treston International College
“I find it great now that I know that filing records is not just simply about keeping things. It is very important for the company and myself to keep an organized filing system.”
-A. Banaban, 2Success Inc.