- This event has passed.
Office Logistics & Travel Mgmt
July 4, 2019
August 22, 2019
September 28, 2019
October 31, 2019
December 5, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 3
“How to Ensure Proper and Timely Coordination for Office Logistics, Travel, Transport and Deliveries"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 4 | Aug 22 | Sep 28 | Oct 31 | Dec 5
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the key logistics functions of office administrators
- Learn time-keeping and scheduling skills and tools
- Get best practices in transport, courier and travel logistics coordination
- Find ways in handling common office logistics challenges
- Key Logistics Functions on Office Administrators
- Competencies for Office Logistics Management
- Logistics Policies and Procedures
- Logistics Process Flow
- Time-keeping and Scheduling
- Monitoring and Tracking
- Transportation Management
- Courier Services
- Travel Coordination
- Transportation Cost Management
- Common Challenges In Managing Office Logistics
- Communication Issues
- Handling Emergencies
- Contingency Planning for Smoother Office Operations
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day