- This event has passed.
Office Supplies Inventory Mgmt
September 21, 2019
August 15, 2019
September 21, 2019
October 24, 2019
November 28, 2019
Professional Office Administration Series Day 4
“How to Effectively Manage Office Supplies, Furniture and Equipment for Office Administrators”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 27 | Aug 15 | Sep 21 | Oct 24 | Nov 28
Office supplies, furniture and equipment are basic necessities for running an efficient office but these can be costly if it is not managed effectively. Office Administrators need to proactively take stock and control their office inventory to ensure a steady flow of supplies with minimal wastage. This 1-day seminar provides a framework that will help Office Managers systematize and keep track of inventory for smoother office operations
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the responsibilities and functions of office inventory management
- Review your office inventory policies and procedures
- Systematize your office inventory system
- Find solutions to common office inventory issues
- Taking Stock of Your Office Inventory
- Office Inventory Management Assessment
- Areas of Responsibilities for Office Inventory Management
- Administrative Policies for Office Inventory
- Your Office Inventory System
- Forecasting, Budgeting & Scheduling
- Purchase & Inventory Protocols
- Office Inventory Cost Control
- Best Practices in Office Inventory Management
- Managing Employee Requests
- Dealing with Purchase Inventory Issues
- Dealing with Inadequate Storage Facilities
- Dealing with Theft
- Dealing with Wastage, Spoilage and Expirations
Who should attend:
Office Managers, Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Office Assistants, Department Managers and Supervisors, Inventory Officers and any person in charge of handling office supplies and inventory.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..