- This event has passed.
September 12, 2019
August 7, 2019
September 12, 2019
October 23, 2019
November 14, 2019
HR Management Series Day 4
“How to Manage Employee Performance and Increase Productivity”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 11 | Aug 7 | Sep 12 | Oct 23 | Nov 14
This workshop will provide you with the key concepts for managing employee performance and practical guidelines for enhancing both individual and team productivity. It will present various tools and techniques for monitoring your employees’ progress to ensure alignment with and fulfilment of your organization’s goals. Moreover, this course will enable you to adopt a legally defensible performance management system through proper documentation and fair people management practices
What you’ll learn:
- How to develop and maintain an effective performance management system for your organization
- How to monitor, measure and give feedback on performance
- How to prepare and conduct effective performance appraisals
- How to motivate and reward outstanding performance
- Effective techniques for correcting sub-standard performance
- Components of Performance Management System
- Performance Planning (KRAs & KPIs)
- Performance Monitoring and Documentation
- Developing the Capacity of Employee to Perform
- ms with Performance Management
- Common Pitfalls in Performance
- Appraisal & Solutions
- Rewarding Performance
- Career Planning
- Correcting Performance Problems
- Coaching Behaviors & Techniques
- Training & Development
- Administrative Sanctions: Pros & Cons
- Legal Compliance
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioers, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Very enticing and the speaker speaks very well. We learned a lot that will help us to improve.”
– Allan Jacinto, Vendo corp
“I had a nice experience with BMA”
-J. Obispo, Paramount Life and Gen Insurance Corp.