- This event has passed.
Professional Events Management
July 16 - July 17
November 26, 2019
"How to Professionally Plan, Organize & Market Successful Corporate Events"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 16-17 | Nov 26-27
What you’ll learn:
- How to conceptualize, plan & organize high-impact events
- How to negotiate & deal with suppliers and contracts
- How to raise funds, budget and price event service fees
- How to market and manage sponsors
- Different Types of Events, Concepts & Ideas
- Functions, Skills & Habits of Professional Events Planners
- Phases of Events Management
- Contingency Planning: Handling Events Emergencies
- Event Budget Assessment, Projections & ROI
- Street Smart Event Marketing Strategies
- Getting Sponsors for Your Event
- Organization of an Event Management Team
- Developing a Successful Event Management Work Group
- Striking Deals and Managing Supplier Contracts
- Mastering Events Marketing
- Sponsorship Profiling & Benefits Structuring
- Structuring Event Management Fees
- Measuring Return on Investment & Return on Objectives
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
-Cherry Pie Barabad, Acctg Officer, Executive Decisions
“The speaker is very approachable and makes accounting easy.”
– Michelle N. Barreto, Tres Hermanas Inc.
“The course is very helpful! Keep up the good work!”
– Jasper Cordero, Treasury Staff, All Asian Counter Trade, Inc.
“The lecturer was excellent!”
– Atty. Bridgida Aldeguer, ACCRA Law
“The Trainer was able to present the course in a very practical, down-to-earth manner.”
– Corazon J. Locsin, Ripple E-Business Int’l.