- This event has passed.
Professional HR Operations
December 20, 2019 - December 21, 2019
December 17, 2019
December 20, 2019
Professional HR Operations
“A Complete Guide in Setting Up, Professionalizing & Systematizing Your Day-to-Day HR Operations”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 5-6 | Oct 18-19 | Dec 13-14
This two-day course provides practical and legal guidelines on how to professionally manage the day-to-day operations of your company and HRD department. It illustrates standard operating procedures of the different functions of the Human Resource Department from recruiting, managing, monitoring, disciplining and dismissing employees. It provides best practices in records management and the documentation needed for efficient HR operations. A definite must for all HR officers
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the core responsibilities of HR Administrators
- Review and update the standard operating procedures of HRD and the organization
- Identify the components of an effective HRD Operations Manual
- Discover efficient ways for documentation and records keeping for HR
- HRD Operations & Administration Assessment
- Professional HR vs Unprofessional HR operations
- Structuring Your HR Department
- HR Functions and Standard Operating Procedures
- Components of an HR Manual
- Developing Your HRD Operations Manual
- Managing Interdepartmental HR Communications
- HRD Documentation & Records Management
- Repercussions and Issues of Records Mishandling
- Sample forms & templates for HRD processes & issues
Who should attend:
This course is best for HR managers, supervisors and officers, HR and Office Administrators, Operations Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all people who have the responsibility of developing efficient and effective administrative procedures in operations and human resources
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php10,500 +VAT per pax||Php10,500 +VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Great experience! 2 days seminar is really enjoyable, our Resource Speaker is professional and dynamic. My classmates are all good.”
-MG Dagangon, Megasoft Hygienic Products Inc.
“Thank you, BMA! Value adding experience.”
-L. Hurilla, CVM Pawnshop & Money Changer Corp.
“Everything was Excellent!”
-A. Ignacio, Eximius BPO Services Inc.