- This event has passed.
November 5 - November 6
November 5, 2019
“How to Effectively Plan, Implement and Evaluate Work Projects”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Sep 24-25 | Nov 5-6
Managing a project is no easy task. It involves planning, organizing, implementing, measuring and evaluating results. Regardless of how simple and short or complicated and long-winded a project is, there are key project management skills and tools that will allow you to take control and lead your project to success. This course provides participants with the knowledge and tools to carry out projects from conception to materialization. It provides effective techniques in managing projects with case studies that allow participants to simulate problem-solving for project case scenarios.
What you’ll learn:
- To learn how to create project proposals, plans & reports
- To gain effective tools needed for project planning &
- To enhance leadership skills for project management
- To acquire problem-solving skills that are essential in project
- Types of Projects
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management Leadership
- Roles, Responsibilities, Competencies of a Project Manager
- Project Planning
- Components of a Project Plan
- Managing Your Project Team
- Project Management Matrix
- Integrated Project Management
- Project Management Techniques: Pert, CPM, Gantt, etc.
- Action Plans, Activities & Scope of Work
- Scheduling & Timeframes
- Budget & Resource Allocation
- Project Monitoring & Tracking
- Project Management Analysis
- Evaluation Project Phases
- Preparing Your Project Report
- Post Project Management
Who should attend:
Project managers, Project team leaders, Project team members or any person who is tasked plan, implement and complete projects.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“Project Management can change your life for the better”