- This event has passed.
November 12, 2019
July 9, 2019
September 10, 2019
October 9, 2019
November 12, 2019
HR Management Series Day 2
“How to Attract, Select & Retain the Right Employees”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 26 l Jul 9 | Sep 10 | Oct 9 | Nov 12
Using a blend of theory and practical exercises, this workshop will equip you with the skills necessary to enable you to better assess a candidate’s work capabilities and organizational fit. It also offers you various techniques for motivating and retaining talents that can drive your company’s competitive advantage.
What you’ll learn:
- the importance of adopting sound recruitment and selection practices
- Appropriate sources and methods of selection
- Explore various interviewing techniques and enhance the skills in selection interviewing
- How to process employment & conduct induction programs
- Recruitment Issues & Challenges
- The Recruitment Specialist: Competencies, Roles & Functions
- The Recruitment Process
- Manpower Planning, Inventory & Forecasting
- Job Analysis
- Recruitment Channels
- Creating Effective Job Ads
- Screening & Selection Criteria
- Competency Profiling & Job Matching
- Resume Red flags
- Employment Testing
- Pre-employment Document Requirements
- Types of Interviews
- Background Investigation & Reference Checks
- Job Candidate Assessment
- Employment Processing
- Induction Program
- Retention Monitoring
Who should attend:
A Must-Attend Seminar Series for Human Resource Practitioners, Managers, Supervisors & Officers, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers & Business Owners!
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php3,500 +VAT per pax||Php3,800+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
“I feel invigorated after attending the training. I am more confident now in my job knowing that I am doing recruitment the proper way.”
-D. Talain, DM Consunji Inc
“It was excellent! The speaker was great! She’s highly recommended.”
-J. Eisma, West Tech Comm. Services Inc.
“BMA has taught me the extraordinary things about Recruitment that is useful to our organization needs most especially about manpower, Kudos!”
-J. Magat, Omni Aviation Corp
“Be part of this kind of seminar, this will help you to be more knowledgeable on your job
-J. Corpus, Megasoft Hygienic Products Inc.
“Thanks guys! We enjoyed learning, we will surely reserve a slot for another training soonest. God bless and More power.”
-I. Lianes, Maximum Solutions Corporation