- This event has passed.
Sales Presentation & Pitching
Sales Presentation & Pitching Techniques
“How to Sell Your Product or Service without being Sleazy"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Oct 29
How you present your product can make or break a sale, so invest in fine-tuning your sales pitch and presentation. This 1-day seminar helps you prepare product or service presentations that will not bore your customer or audience. Learn techniques to enhance your business presentation skills, fine-tune your sales pitch and presentation deck, make compelling sales pitches and call to action. Find out other effective ways to sell your product through effective communication.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn how to confidently build rapport with your customers
- Discover new ways to do sales presentations
- Know how to handle questions and objections during your sales presentation
- Learn different styles and approaches to product presentations
- Different Types of Sales Presentations
- Customer Profiling Your Target Audience
- The Sales Pitch
- Content Information & Message Formulation
- Sales Presentation Style & Techniques
- Building Rapport with Your Customer Audience
- Getting Attention with an Interesting Opening
- Sales Presentation Clinic
- Dealing with Difficult Customers and Objections
- Closing & Call to Action
Who should attend:
Sales Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Officers, Marketing Managers and Officers, Business Development Officers, Business Owners and any person in charge of doing business and sales presentations.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography