- This event has passed.
Sales Prospecting, Neg & Closing
August 1, 2019
October 17, 2019
December 10, 2019
How to Market Effectively Through Social Media & Have a Content Marketing Plan and Schedule.
“Proven Techniques & Ideas to Increase Your Sales”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jun 19 | Aug 1 | Oct 17 | Dec 10
Selling is a way of life. Whether you are a salesperson by profession or someone looking to prosper in life, you will find that the skills you will learn in this 1-day seminar workshop will provide you great insights on how to persuade people to buy from you. Learn practical sales tips and techniques that will make you enjoy the sales process and increase sales results. Find out how you can effectively prospect, probe, negotiate and close deals now!
What you’ll learn:
- Effective prospecting & sales approach
- How to uncover needs and objections of customers
- How to probe and negotiate with customers
- How to close the sale
- Principles of Great Salesmanship
- Your Sales Personality
- Sales Strategy
- Sales Channels
- Sales Process
- Time Management for Sales Professionals
- Sales Prospecting and Approach
- Negotiating Styles & Tactics
- Qualifying Your Sales Leads
Sales Probing Techniques
- Handling Objections
- Customer Response Level
- Sales Closing Techniques
- Generating Repeat Sales
- Sales Communication Clinic
- Sale Booster Ideas
Who should attend:
Sales Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Officers, Marketing Managers and Officers, Business Development Officers, Business Owners and any person in charge of doing business and sales presentations.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“Everything, every topic was very well explained and I learned a lot from the Speaker. Good job, Sir!”
-R. Marquez, Safari Rent A Car
“Very valuable training! Simple concepts & very easy to apply. The staff is very accommodating!”
-Honey Grace M. Norioste, EEI Power Corporation
“I had a great experience today! I learned a lot that will help me to improve my skills and strategies as a sales engineer. I’m very satisfied with the food and knowledge that this seminar gave me.”
-S. Manipol, Zumilon Coating & Waterproofing