- This event has passed.
October 2, 2019
December 4, 2019
“Systematic Approach to Getting Things Done through Your People”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Jul 19 | Oct 2 | Dec 4
What you’ll learn:
At the end of this course, participants will:
- Prepare a simple delegation plan
- Try different templates and tools for effective delegation
- Practice different approaches for delegating and providing instructions and guidelines
- Set up a tracking system to monitor and ensure successful completion of delegated tasks
- Delegating Competency for Leaders
- Types of Delegators
- Delegation Parameters: To Delegate or Not to Delegate?
- Micro-managing vs. Macro-managing
- Preparing Your Delegation Plan
- Essential Components for Delegating
- Anatomy of a Delegation Plan
- 12 Rules for Successful Delegating
- Effective Ways to Communicate and Delegate
- Communication Approach when delegating
- Communicating Goals, Plans, Action Steps, Responsibility and Accountability
- Giving Instructions and Providing Feedback
- Implementation and Monitoring System
- Delegation Chart Template & Follow Up System
- Digital Tools for Scheduling and Monitoring
- Deadlines, Check-ins, Completion & Wrap Up
Who should attend:
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php3,500 +VAT per pax
Php3,800+VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“I learned a lot! Gained additional learnings to apply at my present position. Good job sir JB”
-Marites Clemino, University of Batangas