- This event has passed.
Talent Management & Retention
October 4 - October 5₱9500
Talent Management & Retention
“How to Attract, Align, Motivate and Keep Your Best Talents"
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Oct 4-5
As we enter the world of globalization, the quest for highly skilled employees becomes tougher amidst competing employers. The need to attract, align, develop and retain your top performers becomes critical to the smooth operations and success of your company. This course provides you with a framework for Effective Talent Management. It offers you key concepts with program ideas geared towards finding the best talents and keeping them engaged.
What you’ll learn:
- To learn the best way to attract, align, develop and retain highly skilled employees
- To identify and define your competitive advantage vs other employers
- To develop an effective system for Talent Management
- To apply Talent Management Concepts & Skills in the Workplace
- Defining Talent Management
- Types of Talent
- Talent Management Goals
- Winning the Talent War
- Talent Life Cycle
- Creating Your Value Proposition
- Integrated Talent Management System
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Gap Assessment
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Sourcing
- Work Plan Deployment
- Business & Performance Goal Alignment
- Talent Development
- Talent Retention
- Employee Engagement
- Succession Planning & Internal Mobility Emergencies
Who should attend:
HR Practitioners, HR Consultants, HR Managers, Recruitment Specialists & Officers, Head-hunters, Training & Development Managers, Organizational Development Managers, Employee Engagement Managers, Compensation & Rewards Specialists and any person who would like to learn how to attract, develop, retain highly talented or skilled employees.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500 +VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day