- This event has passed.
Telemarketing & Outbound Sales
December 2 @ 8:00 am - December 3 @ 5:00 pm
December 2, 2019
Telemarketing & Outbound Sales Calls
“How to Confidently Do Cold Calling & Outbound Sales”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 5-6 | Dec 2-3
Telemarketing is not for the faint of heart. This 2-day seminar prepares participants to get the right motivation and mind-set for cold-calling. It arms you with effective techniques in customer call handling and provides effective time and stress management to help you handle the challenges of the job. More importantly, it showsyou proven techniques to help you market and sell your products without irritating your customers
What you’ll learn:
- Learn effective openers & build rapport for out-bound calls
- Fine-tune your call handling & speaking skills
- Get customers to do call to actions
- Imbibe a positive mind-set and motivation for telemarketing
- The Telemarketing Mindset
- Roles & Functions of the Telemarketing Team
- Call Planning & Preparation
- Knowing Your Target Customer
- Your Telemarketing Persona
- Voice clarity, tone and control
- Call Objectives & Call to Actions
- Getting Your Message Across within Limited Time
- Spiels & Scripts
- Anatomy of a Telemarketing Script
- Effective Openers for Outbound Calls
- Your Sales Pitch & Offer
- Handling Objections & Closing
- Achieving Telemarketing Goals & Call to Action
- Motivation, Stress & Time Management
Who should attend:
Sales Officers, Team leaders, Telemarketing Officers, Marketing Officers,Business Owners or any person engaged in selling via calls.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php8,500 +VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..
Can’t wait to apply all the new inputs in our company’s marketing campaign!
-Y. Catacuta, Universal Assetaland Realty Land
“Seminar is informative & equipped with latest trends & resources”
“I learned a lot. I gained new ideas. The whole seminar is very conversational and fun.”
-F. Almojuela, Black Tie Project Photography