- This event has passed.
Training Module & Instruction Design
November 11, 2019
Training Module Development & Instruction Design
“How to Develop and Prepare High-Impact Training Courseware”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Aug 2-3 | Oct 11-12
Creating an effective training module is not just about going online, copying and pasting stuff from the internet. If you want to create a Training Program that ensures effective and heightened learning of your students, then you need to gain essential skills in Instructional Design. Designed for trainers and instructors, this two-day training workshop provides participants with a solid foundation for developing learning that drives performance improvement and business results. During the workshop, you will gain the requisite knowledge, skills and confidence to meet the challenges of any training initiative. You will acquire tools, techniques and guidelines, and experience a variety of interactive presentation and application methods that support effective learning. You will learn the science and art of developing learning materials and measure its effectiveness.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand instructional design concepts and discuss the principles of adult learning that should be considered in the design and delivery of training workshops;
- Learn the steps involved in the instructional design process and strategies;
- Learn effective instructional and learning tools that heightens participant learning
- Design training programs based on purposeful and measurable training goals using effective instructional design principles and best practices.
- Instructional Design Concepts, Approaches and Principles
- Approaches to Instructional Design
- Adult Learning Principles
- Multiple Learning Styles
- Competencies of Instructional Designer
- Instructional Design Models
- Instructional Strategies and Best Practices
- Instructional Design Process
- Components of a Complete Instruction Module
- Instruction Module Formats & Samples
- Effective Instructional & Learning Tools
Who should attend:
Trainers, Training Officers, Teachers, Training Module Developers, Training Consultants, and all people who are would like to develop training presentations..
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
Php8,500 +VAT per pax
Php9,500 +VAT per pax
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
“An amazing learning experience that I will recommend to my friends. It nurtures co-individual while having fun and learning.”
-B. Fabian, Quatar Airways