Transformational Leadership Communication & Public Speaking
December 12 - December 13
October 14, 2019
December 12, 2019
“How to Market Effectively Through Social Media & Have a Content Marketing Plan and Schedule.”
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Schedule 2019: Dec 12-13
Most office issues, conflicts or problems are caused by miscommunication, especially if you manage a Filipino workforce where emotions tend to rule and if uncorrected can lead to low morale, low productivity and an unhealthy work environment. As a leader, you must be able to give clear instructions and provide motivation using different channels of communication wisely. This session will teach participants to develop their Leadership Communication competency and learn to manage “empathy”, “sympathy”, and “productivity”. This session provides techniques and insights that will help executives, managers, supervisors or team leaders build a positive, productive and growth oriented business relationship with others. This 2-day seminar/workshop is a must if you want to become a better communicator and a better leader in the Philippine setting.
What you’ll learn:
- To set the mindset for growth and maturity using communication with safety zones
- To re-focus energy from “drama” to “results”—-a crucial lesson for Filipino Leaders
- To develop, strengthen and enhance your public speaking persona and delivery style
- To Influence people with authentic connctivity and relatability
- To learn and apply a proven system in designing and delivering content that is personal, engaging, influencial and results driven consistently.
- Transformational Leadership & the Power of Words
- The Cost & Causes of Team Discord & Office Drama
- Destructive Communication Habits
- Leader’s Role in Building Better Team Communication
- Developing Leadership Communication Competency
- Setting Up Your Team’s Communication System & Safety zones
- Enhancing Your Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Motivating & Encouraring Your Team
- Giving Clear Instructions and Guidelines
- Listening & Fact-finding Techniques
- Giving Feedback, Correcting Your Team without hurting their feelings
- Online Ettiquette & Social Media Communications
- Managing Team Collaboration with Digital Apps
- Types of Public Speaking Scenarios for Leaders
- Audience Profiing
- The Art & Science of Connecting with Your Audience
- Your Public Speaking Persona and Presentation Style
- Presentation Blueprinting
- Opening & Closing Your Talk
- Powerpoint Presentation Skills Update
- Technical Preparation & Dealing with Nerves
- Formula for Audience Engagement
- Managing Your Presentation Time
- Dealing with Questions & Answers
- The Takeaway
Who should attend:
Business Executives, Department Heads, Managers, Supervisors or Team Leaders, Organization or Civic Leaders, Executive Assistants or any person in charge of leading a team, group or community.
Rates and Discounts:
|Early Bird Rate||Regular Rate|
|Php8,500 +VAT per pax||Php9,500+VAT per pax|
- Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
- Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
- Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
- Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
- Bring-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
- Pay Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Please read our cancellation and refund policy.
How to Enroll in 3 Easy Steps
Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 8687-4445 | 8687-4645
Cel / Viber: (0917) 8643416
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 000-280-622-422
Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name and course via:
Fax#: 8687-4445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0917) 8643416
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class day
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT. For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withhold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers or contractors of service.All bank payments should be directly deposited to our official company bank accounts only under account name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc. Please be advised that no other individual/personal bank account is authorized to collect payment on behalf of the company..