1. Competency Frameworks
2. Categories, Types, and Levels of Competency
3. Challenges of Competency-based HRM
4. Benefits of Competency-based HRM
5. Competency Mapping: approach and process
6. Preparing Organization for Competency Mapping
7. Setting Performance Effectiveness Criteria
8. Data Collection for Identification of Competencies
9. Competency Modelling
10. Proficiency Levels and Weightages of Competencies
11. Competency Assessment
12. Types of Assessment Exercises
13. Cost Benefit Analysis of Competency Assessment
14. Competency-based HRM Applications
15. Keys to Success in Using Competencies
“Setting up a competency-based HR system for your company"
The workshop provides a practical step-by-step approach to competency
management which will enable participants to implement a competency-based
Human Resource Management System. It covers all the significant topics such as
competency mapping, modelling, assessment and application of competency
approach to HRM.
What You Will Learn
- Design a competency-based Human Resource Management System
- Identify the Human Resource competencies required to achieve
organizational vision, mission and business goals
- Attain and retain high quality human resource
- Apply competency-based approach to Human Resource Management
functions such as recruitment and selection, training and development,
compensation, performance management, and career and succession
Schedule 2019: Jul 25-26 | Sep 27-28 | Nov 8-9
Venue: Suite 1503A, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg., Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Who Should Attend:
This course is best for HR Managers and Officers, Office Administrators, Operations
Managers, Business Owners, HR Consultants and for all professionals who have the
responsibility of developing efficient and effective human resources.
How to Enroll: 3 easy steps!
Important Note: Business Maker Academy Inc. is a VAT-registered company. TIN# 223-672-691-000 VAT.
For zero rated or VAT exempt companies, please include your Certificate of Exemption. Provide Form 2307 or
Certificate of Tax Withheld if payment done with tax withheld. Please withold only 2% as we are classified as suppliers
or contractors of service.
Rates & Discounts:
|Choose Your Seminar(s)
Book a slot thru:
>Download Registration Form
>Visit our Office
>Phone Booking at
Tel#: (632) 6874445|6874645
Cel#: (0922) 8874445
You may settle payment:
>at our office
>via Bank Deposit:
Savings Account Name:
Business Maker Academy, Inc.
BPI SA Acct#: 4013-0306-64
BDO SA Acct#: 280-622-422
|Confirm & Attend
Please send deposit slip with your name
and course via:
Fax#: 6874445 loc. 814
Viber#: (0922) 8874445
Bring deposit slip or receipt on your class
Customers who attended this course also enrolled in:
Human Resource Seminars
Suite 1503A West Tower,
Philippine Stock Exchange Bldg.,
Exchange Road, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines, 1605
Tel: (632) 6874445, 687-4645, 6873416
Cel: (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
Business Maker Academy, Inc. All rights reserved.
|Call: (632) 6873416, 6874645, 6874445 or (0917) 5699639, (0922) 8874445
|Seminar is inclusive of handout, Certificate of Completion, Lunch, Snacks & Drinks.
Plus: Free 1 time refresher session within 1 year (with minimal fee = Php500/day for food & handout)
Registration Required. Seminar schedule may change without prior notice.
Early Bird Rate is applicable for payments made 8 days before the seminar date.
Brind-a-friend promo is not applicable with other promos.
Paid Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis
Please read our cancellation and refund policy.